CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Zoey is...

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Zadyn is...

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Happy 5 Months Zadyn!


At 5 months Zady is...

*Still playin' with those toes!
*Fussing big time
*Almost sitting up unassisted
*Strong and pulling himself almost to a sitting position
*Missing his momma who has gone back to work
*Still getting breast milk plus formula
*Still loves his parrot and elephant toys
*Has explosive diapers still (between 3-6 days apart)
*Letting his hair grow over his ears lol
*Still has a cotton top
*Still teething (has been since 3 months)
*Loves his swing
*Is now using his play pen and loves it!

WE LOVE YOU LIL ZADY!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alesha, I am 28 and from Australia, I am ttc and am currently struggling with my journey. last night God led me to your infertility blog and he comforted me through the words he knew you would write all those months ago.... I just wanted to let you know that they were of great comfort to me in what were surely some of the darkest feelings of despair I have ever had...he showed his love and grace through you.... that journey you had and what you have shared has no doubt helped many others... you children are beautiful and are so lucky to have come into the arms of such a loving mum.... good luck and thank you....for me you were God's ray of light in the darkness x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much! that is so sweet of you and i am so glad that i could be of some help! please email me at leshmike@barbourville.com! i'd love to know who i am Praying for!

    ReplyDelete