CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Zoey is...

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Zadyn is...

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Our First Haircuts!

So I've had a hard time getting to the point at which I was ready to have my babies' hair cut. I decided last minute yesterday to ask my sweet hair dresser to trim it and we stopped there today on our way to the doctor's office for shots. She did a great job and they both did so good. I came out with two baggies of hair! They look so cute. You can't really tell on Zoey's but Zady's really stands out. Zoey's looks more bouncy and lively now. I love these little rats! Ps. Yes Zady is barefoot.... Long story involving switching cars and Uncle Billy.

No comments:

Post a Comment