CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Zoey is...

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Zadyn is...

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Greatest Mother of All

I know, I know... everyone thinks that their momma is the greatest.  That's fine and dandy and they should.  But... here are some reasons (in no particular order) why I think my momma is...

1.  She is selfless.... all the time with her whole, entire family!  I can't describe the help she's been with my    
     babies and everything else!
2.  She loves her children more than her life itself!
3.  She loves her grandbabies even more than that!
4.  She is the greatest friend on earth that I will ever have!
5.  I can tell her anything!
6.  She always has my back!
7.  She has taught me about Jesus since I was a baby and continues to do so with my babies!
8.  She is strong! She has been through SO many physical battles with her health, yet she keeps going!
9.  She is my Rock!
10. She always encourages me and helps me to make the right decisions.

ZOEY, ZADYN, MIKE & I LOVE YOU MOMMA!

No comments:

Post a Comment