CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Zoey is...

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Zadyn is...

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Happy Mother's Day ... A Day I Can Now Enjoy!


Mother's Day use to be a day that I really dreaded.  It was so difficult to listen to everyone sing the praises of a mother when I couldn't for the life of me figure out why I couldn't be one.  I loved it because I have the best mother ever, but I wanted in on the secret....I wanted to be a mom.  I wanted to feel that kind of love and share that kind of bond with my children.  God blessed me (though I am so very undserving) and He made me a mother!  In 2008... I sat in church holding back the tears as an infertile on Mother's Day.  In 2009... I sat in church with a grin, a heart full of praise, and a tiny grain of rice in my womb.  In 2010... I proudly walked to the front when the mothers were called up by our pastor with my little Zoey Danielle.  In 2011... I again made that walk... but with a new addition... Zadyn Michael.  I cannot even put into words what I feel for these two miracle babies.  God knows my heart.  He knows that my whole perspective on life and the things in it have changed.  I have always been level headed and tried to make good choices... now my choices all revolve around my babies. I wouldn't have it any other way!  I Pray that I can be a good momma to them just as my momma has been to me!

Here's a few pictures from my 3rd Mother's Day... yes I count that first one, I was a momma from the time she was conceived! 










No comments:

Post a Comment