CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Zoey is...

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Zadyn is...

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 20, 2011

Big Girl Bath Time!

Zoey before her bath....

 This lil missy loveeeeeeeees taking a big girl bath.  Zoey has been so tiny forever so she just recently outgrew her infant/toddler tub.  I'll admit... I should have put her in the big tub in her bathroom a long time ago but to be honest... it was difficult to get to her with a big, preggo belly... so I continued using the baby tub on the counter of her bathroom sink.  She loves the big girl bath tub and playing with her toys!  I have to drain all the water and drag her out when she is finished and she usually cries to stay in!  Sweet baby girl!








11 comments:

  1. not a big girl yet but the things I would do to her she would be by the time she got out of that bath

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes those lovely tight little holes, that warm soft mouth

      Delete
    2. want to do her together?

      Delete
    3. yes, lets chat

      Delete
    4. got my 3 year old granddaughter yesterday all day and night, all alone

      Delete
  2. looking for pics, vids or chat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and me, I have some of my granddau nkd from baby up she is 6

      Delete
  3. I know a little 3 year old girl who is naked every time she visits me. For more information, reply to this comment leaving a phone number so I can call you, or call me at 2486564100 or 2282741608.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I doubt anyone ould get there cock in her all the way before squirting.thre holes three cocks at one time see who cums first.rotate after that everyone gets a turn at each tight hole.cum gushing from all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. when she is roped to the bed and she can be taken from behind, you can fuck well and deep in both holes.
    if she's not willing to work a dildo vibrator between her legs yet, then she's soaking wet,..
    some gel all over the hole and the tail slides in well

    ReplyDelete