CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Zoey is...

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Zadyn is...

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Daddy's Garden : Year 2


This is daddy's garden!  He is so proud of it and works all spring/summer in it daily when he gets home from work.  I have always been raised around gardens... my grandmother when I was a kid, my cousin Kaye my entire life... my parents a bit when I was little... but my hubby was raised in the city.  He wasn't around too much gardening.  I think that's why he enjoys it so much.  These pictures are already outdated.... today after I flocked our swimming pool... I walked by the garden and everything was growing in like crazy.  I'll have to take a few new pictures to post.  We will have some good eating from this garden! 

No comments:

Post a Comment