CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Zoey is...

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Zadyn is...

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Little Sleepers!

 These 2 are 2 of a kind!  They love to sleep which tickles me too death because I love to sleep as well!  Zoey was sleeping through the night (6+ hours) by her 5th week and Zadyn has been since about his 4th or 5th week.  Now He is sleeping at least 8 hours a night and he has been for a few weeks.  Zoey sleeps 8-10 hours.  They usually take daily naps around the same time as well.  They are both currently knocked out as I type this.  These pics show the two sleeping in one of their favorite places... mamaw's love seat!  It's so funny how much alike siblings can be.  Zadyn sleeps with his arms over his head and Zoey did the same thing when she was his age... actually she still does sometimes.  I love my 2 little miracles!

No comments:

Post a Comment